For Sale - Pink Samsung Replenish - $100 OBO - Cleveland

  • Miss. Tiffany Paige
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013
      I have a Pink Samsung Replenish, I bought and used it through Sprint. Smart phone, touch screen and full keyboard. Excellent shape, used only for about 3 months before switching to my iPhone. Great working phone, no issues whatsoever. Has built in MP3 player, and lots of memory. As far as I know, it can be activated through Straighttalk Comes with brand new battery and original charger. This phone retails for $349, but I am asking $100 OBO. I can also provide pictures. Looking to sell quick so I am open to ALL offers. I am located in Cleveland, but willing to meet