FS: Graduation decorations and signs $10 N Forsyth

  • Susan Iles
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      1 large grad cap cake topper black
      1 foam grad cap head band black (may be another one if I find it)
      grad cap table centerpiece fountain multicolored
      4 multi length white streamers
      grad cap dangling cutouts, red, blue, orange (one is damaged)
      3 small grad cap candles - never lit (one is chipped)
      3 small diploma candles - never lit
      1 flag style multi colored banner, each flag has a grad cap and reads "Congratulations Grad!"
      multi colored, black base banner, with multi colored grad caps reading "Congrats Graduate"
      1 die cut of a black grad cap with a yellow background
      1 die cut of a black grad cap with a yellow background saying in white "congrats" and white stars & saying in black "GRAD!"
      1 die cut of a black grad cap with a yellow background saying in white "congrats" and saying in black "GRAD!"
      1 metallic yellow, silver, and white background banner repeating "congrats grad" in black with silver confetti, white diplomas, and black grad caps (one end slightly damaged, could be folded or cut without damaging layout)
      4 "Party is here" signs multi colored with a grad cap and diploma (one came off the stake but has a hanger and has the stake if you want to reattach). I used 3 with painters tape to make arrows to direct to party and one at the mailbox.

      I am located at Hwy 53 & Hwy 306 in Forsyth but near Dawson & Hall, only 8 miles off 400 on 53 or 306.

      Thank you & have a nice day.
       Susan

      Living joyously isn't only about living each day like it's your last. It's also about fulfilling your responsibilities like you're going to live forever with your consequences. Anonymous FlyBaby

      It is difficult to steer a parked car, so get moving. Henrietta Mears, Christian Educator