Looking for Someone to Clean for us - Near Dawsonville 400

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      We have an 1400 sq ft unfinished basement that we want scrubbed - walls, floors, etc. Looking for someone to do it ASAP so we can start moving items into the basement as we are on a limited time schedule. Not looking to pay an arm and a leg. I just had a baby and needing someone to help us out for a 1 time cleaning. If interested, please email with your name, time/days you would be available, contact # and we will call you to talk about $ and scheduling.

      Thanks!!!