WTB - Great Dane - Anywhere in Ga

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      I am looking for a Merle or Merlequin Great Dane. It does not have to to be registered at all, as I am not looking to show or breed. I prefer one that is 3-9 months old. My husband and I, along with our spoiled rotten schnauzer, will give him or her a wonderful home. A home filled with lots of love, car rides, doggie park trips, and of course treats ;-) I am willing to travel pretty much anywhere in Georgia, and will consider driving to TN, SC, NC, FL, and AL for the right furbaby. Please email with pics and prices.

      Sent from the iPhone of Amanda (Samples) Loggins