BIZ: Handyman Barrow, Gwinnett

  • abbaschildtoo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
      I have been a handyman for the past 25 years.
      Have excellent references, pictures of jobs, and a blog for you to visit.

      http://akarpenterson.blogspot.com/

      Available for:

      All remodeling,
      Kitchen and Bathroom Makeovers,
      Dry wall and wood Repairs,
      Ceramic, vinyl, wood and laminated floor installation
      Trim, windows and doors installation or replacement
      Interior and or exterior painting,
      Siding installation or repairs
      Deck building or repairs
      Will clean gutters and much more..