BIZ: Resale shop 'U-NeK' in Cleveland, Ga.

  • dianestewartlpn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      New resale shoppe in Cleveland, Ga. Located on Helen Hwy, just past Ingles on left. Shop's name is U-NeK (pronounced unique)Resale Shoppe.We are open Monday thru Saturday. Hours: Mon-Fri.10:00-6:00 pm and Saturday from 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm. We carry huge inventory of clothes, jewelry, glass / house wares, small furniture, linens, children toys and car seats/diaper changing table/high chair, etc and tanning bed. Mention seeing this ad and receive 10% off purchase of $20.00.