Wanted To Buy: Couch in good condtion and pallets (Habersham County)

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      I am in need of a couch in good condition. I am looking for a hide-a-bed type but a regular one would be just as appreciated our couch bottom finally broke through and we are sitting on the floor and I am also looking for pallets in any condition. Please let me know if any one has these available. Thanks and have a blessed day.