For Sale: New Handicap Electric Scooter - Clarkesville, Ga

  • martha smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      Contact Martha
      706-754-4772

      Click over the http and there is a photo of the handicap scooter.(mine is red and black)
      I now have two of them, and need to sell this one. This is the
      smaller one, and it would be ideal to take apart and put in
      van/car, and go shopping, to Dr. offices, etc. This will
      easily fit a person from 5 feet on up to 5 feet 6 inches or more.
      up to 250 -300 lbs.

      $1,250.00 price on e bay.

      **, the brand new cost (which this is a brand new scooter - never
      out of the house/carpet).  is much higher than $1,250.00. as quoted on e-bay.

      *However, the price I am asking is $1,000.00. Firm. The retail price
      is much greater than $1,250.00. So this is a great buy ! never used.

      It is from an excellent company - the same scooter I have right now
      that I am keeping. Merits is the company; great workmanship, and great service.

      Martha
      Clarkesville, Ga.
       706-754-4772