For Sale: Large Toy"Barn" Located in Cumming.

  • Thom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      This is a large toy barn, hand made by a friend of mine. This is a HUGE piece and is great for storing all the kids goodies. This piece is 3 individual pieces. The two large pieces measure 72" wide x 26" deep x 40" high. The third piece is just the decorative roof. All three pieces together measure 72" W x 26" D x 94" H. The top of the two pieces is great for storing games and toys and has a large shelf for a TV and dvd player. The bottom piece has deep slide out drawers to put more toys and then has adjustable shelves to either side of it. This has been a great place to store our kids things. Our girls are getting a bit older now and we're clearing out some of the old toys and don't have a need for this anymore. Again, it was hand built and is very rugged. I paid to have this built and there is more than $350 in lumber and hardware in this thing. $350 OBO. You have to come and pick this up. Bring help and a trailer. Call or text 404-788-8283

      Childrens furniture, storage, childrens storage, toy box, toy bin, furniture

      Email for pictures.