BIZ: In home affordable child care (Habersham County)

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      I am wanting to start keeping a few children in my home to help my husband make ends meet. It is a smoke/drug free environment. I am a stay at home wife and mother and have many years experience in caring for children. I have a two year old niece that I am keeping and a 2 month old nephew that I have 2 days a week. My rates are $50 per week for one child and $25 for each additional child. I also am offering a baby sitting rate of $8 an hour for those mothers/fathers who want a responsible person to watch out for their little ones while the have a day or night out or just need to go out to the grocery store. If interested I am available Mon - Fri from 5am to 7pm for the day care and for the baby sitting times can be arranged in advance for Mon - Sat up to 11 pm. If interested please message me and I will send you my phone number and we can talk. Thank you and have a blessed day.