Biz- Billabay Farms-Fruit trees and Berry Plants for sale Commerce,GA

  • balongstrong
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
      Fruit trees Starting at $11.99 Berry plants starting at $3.50

      Apple.Jujube.Nectarine.Pawpaw.Peach.Pear. Persimmon.Plum and Pomegranate trees.Pecan trees. Blackberry.Blueberry and Raspberry plants.Muscadine vines and Georgia Citrus.
      ​​​​​
      Located in Commerce,GA.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
      Serving the Southeast.We Specialize in varieties that are best suited to your growing area.
    • balongstrong
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 6:52 AM
        For any of you that were interested in picking up fruit trees... this is your last week to get in your order for local pick up (fri @noon)...if you were wanting berry plants or muscadines I really need those orders finalized by today.Pick ups are this weekend Saturday-Monday but if you can't make it out then we can arrange another time for you if needed. To place an order please visit our website @ www.billabayfarms.com