103541900's cir Stamped Butcher Block Table- $3500.00

  • tat2me4fun
    Nov 22 10:21 AM

    My Butcher Block was made in the early 1900's by the Wood Welded Michigan Maple Butcher Block Company.
    This amazing butcher block has a beautiful time-worn look to it. The top is barely worn surprisingly from decades of use, and features 3 metal/brass knobs on either side.
    It is said that not 1 piece is exactly the same making this a UNIQUE Butcher Block Table, that also happens to be Stamped with there Trademark; "MASTER BUILT WELDED" Maple Block Co this signifies the era of which it was made. In EXCELLENT condition

    This piece is in very solid, antique condition. It shows signs of use as can be expected from such an item. Approx weight being 350 lbs

    It measures approximately 22" x 24" with 16" thick, standing 33 1/2" in height

    You will not find another of this age and in the condition of excellence as this. It has been very well maintained. Although I hate selling it, I am confident it will go to a good home.

    Located in Cumming,Ga off 400 exit 16
    call/text today and schedule a pick up time
    Have a safe and blessed holiday season