Caring translators needed

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 6:44 PM
      This came via Sharon S.  Can you help?

      Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:01:20 -0700
      From: obrien-m@...
      Subject: Howdy and need translators
      To: sharon

      Hi Sharon--

      Howdy!  I hope you are well  I am working with our parish refugee outreach again this year.  We still have lots of Burundi refugees who participate, and this summer over 90 refugees from Burma.  We are looking for people who can speak Kirundi, Swahili or Burmese.  Do you know anyone willing to help?  We meet on Sunday afternoons from 11:45 until 1:00-1:30pm at St. Patrick's parish in Dallas.  I wonder if some former Peace corps participants would be willing to help.

      Thanks--
      Maureen