Bi Monthly Steering Committtee Meeting, 7/13/2009, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2009

      Title: Bi Monthly Steering Committtee Meeting

      Date: Monday July 13, 2009
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Humperdink's
      Notes: Join us as we plan the RPCVs' actoivities for the next few months. New RPCV's are especially welcomed!

      6050 Greenville Ave (One block
      north of Old Town), Dallas
      Call Gary at (214) 357-8337

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2009

        Title: Bi Monthly Steering Committtee Meeting