Urgent Emergency! Location change for May 30 International Dinner

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2009

      Due to yesterday's major medical emergency in our planned host's household, we have been forced to change the location of this Saturday's International Dinner and Fund Raiser for the Peace Corps Partnership Program.

      Instead of meeting in Arlington, we will meet at 6 PM on Saturday, May 30 at

      Gary and Judy Zimny's Home

      3839 Valley Lawn Place, Dallas

      (214) 357-8337

      Gary and Judy have hosted our annual Christmas party for years, so many of you know the place.  They live not far off the Dallas Toll Road -- five blocks west of Midway Road and two blocks north of Royal Lane in the heart of North Dallas.  (To put it another way, go to George W Bush's new Dallas home and go about two miles north-northwest.

      The BYOB Happy Hour still begins at 6 PM and dinner at 7 PM.  (Except for cooks, $20 a piece with an advance reservation and $25 at the door with no advance reservation.)

      A big thanks you to the cooks and the Zimny's for being so flexible.  And say a prayer for the Olga Jacob's family as they work through their medical emergency.

      If you have questions, please call or email us.

      Ed & Maria Hromatka
      International Dinner Organizers
      972-722-5254 - home
      214-564-7201 - cell