International Dinner -- May 30

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2009
      Thank you for your responses; we now have plenty of Latin American cooks for the May 30 dinner in Arlington.

      But we can use more paying guests.  If you no longer have your "evite," you can also reserve your spot for dinner at the advance fee price of $20 per person.  Remember all proceeds go to the Peace Corps Partnership program.

      Finally, join us on Flag Pole Hill, Northwest Highway at Buckner Road in NE Dallas, for the annual Dallas Symphony concert on Monday, Memorial Day -- meet at  7 PM.

      Best wishes,

      Ed Hromatka
      972-722-5254 - home
      214-564-7201 - cell