Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] This American Life!

  • Promise McEntire
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 9:28 AM
      Hi, North Texans!

      I returned from Cameroon in December and moved to McKinney to stay with my father for a bit, I haven't yet met any of you, and I'd really like to!

      Is anyone going to the show coming from north of Dallas? If so, would you like to carpool? Please call me at (214) 707-7290.

      I hope to hear from someone soon! :)

      - Promise McEntire -