This American Life!

  • Bonnie Barron
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2009
      Mark your calendars!

      Title: This American Life Live Broadcast
      Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009
      Time: 7:00p.m.
      Location: Cinemark 17, 11819 Webb Chapel Rd., Dallas, TX, 75234
      Notes: If you love Ira Glass and This American Life, then you can’t miss this event! This American Life will have a live performance of the radio show broadcast in movies theaters across the country.
      Tickets are $20 and can be purchased in advance at http://www.cinemark.com/theater_showtimes.asp?theater_id=207&show_date=04/23/09.
      We will meet in the lobby at 6:30.
      If you are not familiar with the show visit www.thisamericanlife.org for more information. Check out the free podcast if you’ve never listened before.
      Call Bonnie (972)804-3899 with questions.

    • Promise McEntire
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2009
        Hi, North Texans!

        I returned from Cameroon in December and moved to McKinney to stay with my father for a bit, I haven't yet met any of you, and I'd really like to!

        Is anyone going to the show coming from north of Dallas? If so, would you like to carpool? Please call me at (214) 707-7290.

        I hope to hear from someone soon! :)

        - Promise McEntire -