A Morning at the Nasher, March 7th at 10:30 AM

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      A Morning at the Nasher, Saturday, March 7th at 10:30 AM

      Join us and other interested art lovers for a mid-morning art viewing of the Nasher Sculpture Garden on Saturday, March 7th. We'll meet in the Nasher lobby about 10:30 AM.

      The Nasher is located 2001 Flora St., in the Dallas Art District and is free on the first Saturday of the month.  Afterwards we can cross the street to the Trammel Crow Tower (with all its Rodins) and see the small but celebrated collection in Trammel Crowʼs Asian Art Museum.

      For more information, see the Nasher website www.nashersculpturecenter.org, or call Gary at (214) 357-8337.