NTPCA Elections and Annual Meeting 2/7/09

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2009
      Hey, it is time to step up and help guide the North Texas Peace Corps Association for another year.

      As you may recall, we have a rather unique structure -- basically a "committee of the whole," which is led by a "Facilitator."  Of course, we also need a secretary , a treasurer, newsletter editor, etc.  Perhaps you see a need and want to create a new position.

      So give it a thought or two, throw your hat into the ring, and help guide the group.

      The elections will be at our annual Business Meeting on Saturday, February 7 at 10 AM at the home of Gary and Judy Zimny's at 3839 Valley Lawn Pl., Dallas 75229, (214) 357-8337.  (It will be followed by a pizza lunch.)