Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
|Happy New Year y'all!|
I start my new job on Monday and sincerely doubt I can make a 6pm meeting. Maybe a 6:30, but that's iffy too. So if you want to carry on without me that's fine, or reschedule for the following week.
Regardless, our agenda includes:
1. Report on recent activities-the tree trimming, happy hours, etc.
2. Set annual meeting date and place-Roger, would you host again please? Maybe Jan 31? We'd want to send a yahoo announcement 3 weeks before, then of course get it in the newsletter.
3. Who are some candidates for office for 2009? I want to send a yahoo announce asking for nominations-what do you think?
4. Set newsletter date. Target it going out by Jan 17. Who's got articles?
5. Set happy hours locations and dates.
anyone going to the inauguration? let's check with the membership too.
Let me know what you think.
--- On Thu, 1/1/09, North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com <North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
From: North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com <North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [N Tx Peace Corps] Steering Committee Meeting, 1/5/2009, 6:00 pm
Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 6:02 PM
|Reminder from:|| ||North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo! Group|
|Title:|| ||Steering Committee Meeting|
|Date:|| ||Monday January 5, 2009|
|Time:|| ||6:00 pm
- 7:30 pm|
|Next reminder:|| ||The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes.|
|Location:|| ||Humpertdinks at 6050 Greenville Ave -- 1 block north of Old Town|
|Notes:|| ||Note the new stating time 6:00 PM.|
$2.50 brew pints and $1 off all mixed drinks, wells, calls, wines and domestic bottles (Coors Light, Miller Lite & Bud Lite) til 7 PM
Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.