Secure form -- Important Parade Lottery Information

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:31 AM
      Subject: Important Parade Lottery Information

      Due to the overwhelming number of responses that we have received to march in the 2009 Inaugural Parade on behalf of the returned Peace Corps Community, we have set up an online secure form to collect information.

      Everyone must submit their information on this form to be put into the lottery.  All previous messages will not be considered.

      You can find links to the form plus other forthcoming information about Inauguration Weekend activities at www.rpcvw.org.

      We will notify all selected marchers by December 23.

      Thank you for your interest and please stay tuned to our websites for more information!  No phone calls, please.

      Please forward this message to your respective Peace Corps Listserves and fellow returned volunteers.

      Sincerely,

      The Inauguration Committee

      -National Peace Corps Association (www.rpcv.org)
      -Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of Washington, DC (www.rpcvw.org)