RE: Inaugural parade application

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      I sent Ronnie's and yokobo's comments to NPCA-here's the fix.  FYI RPCVw is the returned volunteer group in Washington DC, and the form will be on their site,www.rpcvw.org,as well as on the NPCA site with a link.

      Gary

      RPCVw is collecting the info and they are putting together an online form for submitting the info which should be up today.  Check the website later for an update.

      Anne Baker

      Vice President

      National Peace Corps Association

      1900 L Street NW, Suite 404