Re:Represent Returned Peace Corps Volunteers in the 2009 Inaugural Para

  • Ronnie Shea
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008

      I cannot believe they are requesting such personal identification information via EMAIL!!  This is ID theft waiting to happen. Email servers are not secure and can be breached easily. They should have people submit this information via a secure web input. Please reconsider this approach.

      Ronnie

      "The man who has begun to live more seriously within - begins to live more simply without." -Ernest Hemingway

    • Bonnie Barron
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
        I agree.  I'd really like to try for it, but I couldn't bring myself to email that info.

        To: North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com
        From: r.d.shea@...
        Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:24:03 -0600
        Subject: [N Tx Peace Corps] Re:Represent Returned Peace Corps Volunteers in the 2009 Inaugural Para

        I cannot believe they are requesting such personal identification information via EMAIL!!  This is ID theft waiting to happen. Email servers are not secure and can be breached easily. They should have people submit this information via a secure web input. Please reconsider this approach.

        Ronnie

        "The man who has begun to live more seriously within - begins to live more simply without." -Ernest Hemingway

        Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your HotmailĀ® account.