Mark Your Calebndar Now for 12/6/08 XMas Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008

      Mark your calendar right now!

      Our annual Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Christmas party starts at 7:00 P.M. on Saturday December 6.

      BYOB. We chow down at 8:00.

      It's a pot luck dinner-so bring your favorite meal from your country of service-or whatever you feel like, including yummy desserts and appetizers.

      There's a piano, so whoever feels like singing carols is welcome to do so.

      Gather with your friends for good food and fellowship! A good time is guaranteed.

      Where? At our traditional location -- the home of Gary and Judy Zimny's at 3839 Valley Lawn Pl., Dallas 75229, (214) 357-8337.
      PS
      •  The Christmas Tree Trimming party will be on Tuesday, December 2nd at 5:30 P.M. at the Scottish Rite Hospital. NTPCA has all the ornaments and decorations. Call Kathy Carson, (214) 236-4372 for more information.
      • We have upcoming Happy Hours on November 20th at the Italian Cafe in Irving, and on December 18th at the Blue Mesa in Addison.
      • Kudos to Carl Youngberg and all the cooks, volunteers, and guests who helped raise $875 for the Peace Corps partnership last September 27.