Flavors Without Borders is Saturday, September 27!

  • sunflowercourtney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      The Flavors without Borders International Dinner is actually SATURDAY,
      SEPTEMBER 27 at 6:30pm. I apologize for the confusion on evite. They
      are experiencing some technical difficulties, and so I have been
      unable to change the date on the invitation.

      I hope you will be able to make it to the dinner on Saturday,
      September 27.

      Please send your RSVP to Gary Zimny at zimzim9@....

      Cheers,

      Courtney Bauman