Happy Hours

  • chapinr75081
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      Just to reconfirm this month's Happy Hour will be at Gloria's in
      Addison. Hopefully all these messages will remind everyone of that
      event and attend. As to next month, nothing is currently on the
      schedule so I think we can plan on meeting at the Flying Saucer in
      Fort Worth unless someone has a strong objection. Just to remind some
      of the newer members to the RPCV community we do try to scheduled
      events in Fort Worth. Over the past five years we have held two
      international fund raising dinners, attended two museum events
      followed by refreshments afterwards and had one pub crawl. Other than
      for the dinners no one from Fort Worth joined us at those events. I
      hope we can have a well attended turnout for next month's Happy Hour.

      Roger Chapin
      Peru 66-68