Benefit Concert May 3 at 7 pm

  • pjay_werner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2008
      If you served in Ukraine, or even if you didn't, come and enjoy a
      festive evening of champagne and delicious desserts and listen to
      beautiful music. We will hear Russian composers played by cello and
      piano. Concert will benefit the disabled children of Uzhgorod,
      Ukraine. Seating is limited. Reservations advised. Call 972-3224326
      or email elenaosadchy@.... Requested donation $50. Concert
      will be in the home of Cellist Eugene Osadchy located at 5616 Willow
      Wood Lane, Dallas. P. Jay Werner, Ukraine 2004-2006