Directions to Olga Jacobs' house for tonight's pot luck dinner in East Arlington

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2008
      From I-30 in Arlington (near Six Flags):

      Take exit #29/BALLPARK WAY toward BALLPARK WAY NORTH - go 0.3 mi
      Turn Left on BALLPARK WAY - go 0.4 mi
      Turn Left on CROOKED CREEK LN
       Turn Right on LARCHMONT DR
       Turn Left on SURREY OAKS DR - go 0.1 mi
       Turn Right on ROCKBROOK DR
       Turn Left on MILL RUN DR - go 0.1 mi
       Arrive at 1903 MILL RUN DR, ARLINGTON, on