The Sargent Shriver Story on TV Jan 28th on KERA

  • chapinr75081
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      From: Lytle, Jacque [mailto:jlytle@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:56 PM
      To: Lytle, Jacque
      Subject: The Sargent Shriver Story on TV

      Dear Friends,

      A RPC friend just sent me a note about this recently produced movie--
      "American Idealist: The Story of Sargent Shriver." It was broadcast
      on many PBS stations last night, and it will be shown again on many
      stations, including rebroadcasts on digital channels, during the rest
      of this month and perhaps in February. Here is a link to nationwide
      air dates and times:

      <http://www.americanidealistmovie.org/downloads/American%20Idealist.pdf>

      I viewed an advance DVD, but it will be good to watch it again on
      broadcast television. Note the attached list of airdates at the
      website. KERA Dallas has scheduled the movie on 1/28. You may even
      appear in the movie in some of the scenes of Sarge at volunteer sites
      he visited during his tenure as director.

      Jacque Lytle