Monthly Happy Hour, 1/24/2008, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2008

      Title: Monthly Happy Hour

      Date: Thursday January 24, 2008
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Gloria's in Addison
      Notes: Join us at our monthly Happy Hour and live music at
      Gloria's Restaurant, 5100 Belt Line Rd.
      (Just southeast of the Toll Road and Beltline), Addison
      Contact Roger Chapin at (972) 234-2190

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2008

        Title: Monthly Happy Hour