Going Away Party for Sharon Sugarek

  • Jerrydhamm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 4:28 PM
      You may have heard by now that Sharon Sugarek is going to Turkmenistan in a
      few weeks to become their new Country Director. To give her a proper send-off
      from all her Peace Corps friends, we're hosting a party at our house.

      Here are the details:

      Saturday, June 8
      7 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
      5235 Monticello Avenue
      (12 blocks south of Mockingbird,
      1 1/2 blocks east of Central Expressway)

      Please bring an appetizer or dessert to share and BYOB.

      If you have any questions, call Jerry or Susan Hamm, 214-826-4757 or
      e-mail ske9999@...

      We hope you can come!