Help Support Leadership Camp for Youth in Namibia

  • Courtney Bauman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      Attached to this email you will find information about Camp GLOW (Guys and Girls Leading Our World), a youth leadership camp organized by Peace Corps Volunteers in Namibia.  I helped with Camp GLOW in 2005 during my Peace Corps service in Namibia.  It was definitely one of the most amazing and rewarding projects I've ever been a part of.

      To find out more about Camp GLOW, including information about donating, read the attached document.  Every little bit helps.

      If you'd like to see Camp GLOW in action, check out this youtube videa from Camp GLOW 2007: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVXjx05j3qU

      Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

      Thanks very much and happy holidays!  I hope to catch you all at an RPCV event soon.

      Courtney Bauman
      Namibia, 2003-2005