Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party at Zimny's, 12/8/2007, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2007

      Title: Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party at Zimny's

      Date: Saturday December 8, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Location: 3839 Valley Lawn Place, Dallas
      Notes: Annual NTPCA Christmas Party
      Saturday, December 8 at 7 PM

      Of course, BYOB.

      Bring a pot luck disk, children's books to donate, and some canned goods for the local North Texas Food Bank. Peace Corps calendars for sale, too.

      From Midway and I-635, take Midway south about 2
      miles to Royal, right, 5th street is Rosser, right, 2nd street is Valley Lawn, left,
      2nd house on right.
      Contact Gary and Judy Zimny
      (214) 357-8337

    • Pedro Rogers
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2007
        To whom it may concern:

        Do you know of a RPCV group closer to Tyler, Texas?

        Thanks,
        Pete Rogers
        RPCV, Honduras 1997-2000

        --- North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo! Group

        > Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party at Zimny's
        > Saturday December 8, 2007
        > 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
        > Location: 3839 Valley Lawn Place, Dallas
        >
        > Notes:
        > Annual NTPCA Christmas Party
        > Saturday, December 8 at 7 PM
        >
        > Of course, BYOB.
        >
        > Bring a pot luck disk, children's books to donate,
        > and some canned goods for the local North Texas Food
        > Bank. Peace Corps calendars for sale, too.
        >
        > From Midway and I-635, take Midway south about 2
        > miles to Royal, right, 5th street is Rosser, right,
        > 2nd street is Valley Lawn, left,
        > 2nd house on right.
        > Contact Gary and Judy Zimny
        > (214) 357-8337