Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party at Zimny's, 12/8/2007, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007

      Title: Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party at Zimny's

      Date: Saturday December 8, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: 3839 Valley Lawn Place, Dallas
      Notes: Annual NTPCA Christmas Party
      Saturday, December 8 at 7 PM

      Bring a pot luck disk, children's books to donate, and some canned goods for the local North Texas Food Bank. Peace Corps calendars for sale, too.

      From Midway and I-635, take Midway south about 2
      miles to Royal, right, 5th street is Rosser, right, 2nd street is Valley Lawn, left,
      2nd house on right.
      Contact Gary and Judy Zimny
      (214) 357-8337

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2007

        Title: Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party at Zimny's

        Date: Saturday December 8, 2007
        Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
        Location: 3839 Valley Lawn Place, Dallas
        Notes: Annual NTPCA Christmas Party
        Saturday, December 8 at 7 PM

        Of course, BYOB.

        Bring a pot luck disk, children's books to donate, and some canned goods for the local North Texas Food Bank. Peace Corps calendars for sale, too.

        From Midway and I-635, take Midway south about 2
        miles to Royal, right, 5th street is Rosser, right, 2nd street is Valley Lawn, left,
        2nd house on right.
        Contact Gary and Judy Zimny
        (214) 357-8337

      • Pedro Rogers
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2007
          To whom it may concern:

          Do you know of a RPCV group closer to Tyler, Texas?

          Thanks,
          Pete Rogers
          RPCV, Honduras 1997-2000

          --- North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo! Group

          > Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party at Zimny's
          > Saturday December 8, 2007
          > 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
          > Location: 3839 Valley Lawn Place, Dallas
          >
          > Notes:
          > Annual NTPCA Christmas Party
          > Saturday, December 8 at 7 PM
          >
          > Of course, BYOB.
          >
          > Bring a pot luck disk, children's books to donate,
          > and some canned goods for the local North Texas Food
          > Bank. Peace Corps calendars for sale, too.
          >
          > From Midway and I-635, take Midway south about 2
          > miles to Royal, right, 5th street is Rosser, right,
          > 2nd street is Valley Lawn, left,
          > 2nd house on right.
          > Contact Gary and Judy Zimny
          > (214) 357-8337