Monthly Happy Hour at Obzeet -- a week early, 11/15/2007, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007

      Title: Monthly Happy Hour at Obzeet -- a week early

      Date: Thursday November 15, 2007
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 23 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Obzeet, at 19020 Preston Rd
      Notes: Because of Turkey Day, our Happy Hour is a week earlier than usual this month. See you on Thursday November 15th at 6:30 PM
      Just south of Geo. Bush Hwy.
      See menu is at: http://www.obzeet.com/menu.aspx
      Contact Roger at 972- 234-2190

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2007

        Title: Monthly Happy Hour at Obzeet -- a week early