Fort Worth Pub Crawl

  • chapinr75081
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Time: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm

      Location: Flying Saucer, 111 E. 4th St., Fort Worth
      Our Fall Pub Crawl will begin at the Flying Saucer in downtown Fort
      Worth at 4 p.m. this Saturday. From there we will go to the 8.0 Bar &
      Grill at 111 E. 3rd St. and after that we will saunter over to Billy
      Miner's Saloon at 150 W. 3rd St. After that the participants will
      decide on quitting or moving on.
      Contact: Roger Chapin chapinr@...