Happy Hour at Two Rows, Old Town, Dallas, 10/25/2007, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2007

      Title: Happy Hour at Two Rows, Old Town, Dallas

      Date: Thursday October 25, 2007
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Two Rows, Old Town, 5500 Greenvile Ave, Dallas
      Notes: Happy Hour (6:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
      Thursday, October 25
      Two Rows Brewery (on patio weather permitting)
      5500 Greenville Ave

    • garry crain
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2007
        Hello Returned Vols. of NT!

        I've had the pleasure to meet some of you at a pub crawl after I returned from Tonga several months ago. I recently accepted a job at Texas Woman's University in Denton and am in the process of relocating there. I am hoping someone might know of a great rent house, garage apartment, a room, etc. relatively close to, or in Denton.

        Please shoot me an email if you know of someone looking to occupy a place. Please email me @ gcrain@....

        Thanks and Happy Halloween.

        Garry
        gcrain@...

        “Though if you do end up anywhere near this part of the world, you will be payed a visit by a Russian terrorist philosopher, with a deck of cards.”

         --Vlad Vexler, Revolutionary, Philosopher, and poker aficionado

        From: North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com
        To: North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:25:41 +0000
        Subject: [N Tx Peace Corps] Happy Hour at Two Rows, Old Town, Dallas, 10/25/2007, 6:30 pm

        Title: Happy Hour at Two Rows, Old Town, Dallas