Request for RPCV to present at a Career Day

  • crayonedge
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      From RPCV Cristy Ecton to the membership: "I've already committed to a Career Day the week after, but if anyone
      would like to do this ... here's the request and contact information. Please contact Cathy directly."

      I am Cathy Shepheard and am coordinating Career Day at Wilson Middle School in Plano, and was
      given your name by another middle school. Our career day is quickly
      approaching, (Friday, November 2nd), and we need to fill some
      openings.
      I am hoping you will consider being a part of this important day and
      impacting the lives of our students. I look forward to hearing from
      you soon.

      Cathy Shepheard
      Wilson Middle School
      Counselor - 8th grade