RE: [N Tx Peace Corps] Happy Hour at Two Rows, Old Town, Dallas, 10/25/2007, 12:00 am

  • jeffery hogan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2007
      I am looking for Paige Patterson and Mickey Trotter.  Are you out there?

      I will attend this Happy Hour event.  Looking forward to meeting some RPCVs.

      Sincerely,
      Jeff Hogan, El Salvador, 96-98
      (469) 569-8775 cell

      From: North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com
      To: North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 04:56:21 +0000
      Subject: [N Tx Peace Corps] Happy Hour at Two Rows, Old Town, Dallas, 10/25/2007, 12:00 am

      Title: Happy Hour at Two Rows, Old Town, Dallas

      Date: Thursday October 25, 2007
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Two Rows, Old Town, 5500 Greenvile Ave, Dallas
      Notes: Happy Hour (6:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
      Thursday, October 25
      Two Rows Brewery (on patio weather permitting)
      5500 Greenville Ave