Fw: RPCV photography show

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007

      To whom it may concern-

      I am an RPCV (
      Lesotho, 2004-2006).  I will be having a photography show of my photos from my time in Lesotho, along with a short talk, in Dallas on the 3rd weekend in November, and was wondering if I could  post something in the RPCV newsletter.  If this is possible, please let me know who to contact, as well as (if you know) the format / description you would like, as well as the deadline, and I would be thrilled to send the information.

      Thank you,
      Elliott Friedlander