Adopt-a highway clean up , 10/13/2007, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2007

      Title: Adopt-a highway clean up

      Date: Saturday October 13, 2007
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Meet in parking lot front of Blue Mesa Restaurant
      Notes: Our next trash pick up (part of the Texas's Adopt-a-Highway program) will be October 13. We begin at 9 AM at the parking lot of Blue Mesa Restaurant at the southwest corner of Northwest Highway and US 75 in North Dallas. Enjoy the autumn weather and good exercise while helping the environment! If you have questions, call Brynne at 972-650-1647

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2007

        Title: Adopt-a highway clean up

        Date: Saturday October 13, 2007
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:30 am