Adopt a Hiway Trash Pick up next Saturday morning

  • Brynne Sissom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007
      Please join us for another installment of the Adopt a
      Highway project. We meet in the parking lot Blue Mesa
      Restaurant on the south side of Northwest Highway at
      9:00 am. I have special white trash bags for everyone.
      We are done in a couple hours and the street looks
      clean and cared for.

      Please call me at 972-650-1647 with questions or to
      confirm that you will participate. It's fun work and
      you can see and feel the difference you make.

      Brynne Sissom
      Albania

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.