Hello to all

  • lindsay galpin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      My name is Lindsay and I am a RPCV straight off the plane from
      Honduras. I have had some time of freedom but now is the time to
      buckle down and start the job hunt. I am trying to get into the non
      profit field and my question to you all is if anyone is currently
      working in that field might have some pointers or maybe certian
      companys to look into to I would really apreciate the info. I hope to
      meet all of you one day.
      Lindsay
      Honduras 05-07