Director's Oct. 1 Event Full-Reserve Seats for Oct. 2 Event

  • Shannon Borders, Public Affairs Speciali
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 1:10 PM
      All of the seats for the Peace Corps Director's event on Oct. 1 are
      reserved!!!

      We are also having an event with the director on Oct. 2 (details
      below). RSVPs must be submitted by THURSDAY, SEPT. 27 in order to
      place the food order. The Ethiopian lunch is available for $15.
      Reservations should be sent to rsvp@....

      Peace Corps Celebrates Ethiopia Reopening with Director Tschetter
      Tuesday, October 2
      Kereje Ethiopia Restaurant
      7015 Greenville Ave., Ste. 300
      Dallas, TX 75231