Mark your calender for our June 23 Swim Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      SUMMER POOL PARTY

      Our summer pool party has been revived and is being hosted by Tim Chaney at his home in N.
      Dallas on Saturday, January 23 at 6 P.M..

      The pool is full, water volleyball is waiting for players, the paddle boat is ready in the pond, and bring a pole and you can fish too!  The grill will be fired up, so bring some meat or vegetables to burn, and a side dish, and share as you want.  BYOB, soft drinks and icy coolers will be provided.

      Children are welcome!

      So are jarts, croquet, and frisbees.

      NOTE: parking is limited, so please park across Royal Lane on St. Judes Dr.

      The address is 7044 Royal Lane, Dallas TX 75230, and Tim's phone number is 214-502-9426.

      Come one, come all, for a wet and fun evening!