Memorial Day Dallas Symphony Concert Moved fom Flag Pole Hill to Meyerson

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 2:19 PM

      Because of rain, the Memorial Day Concert of the Dallas Symphony has been officially moved from Flag Pole Hill to Meyerson  in Downtown Dallas and will start at 8:00 P.M..

      The other dance and musical activities previously scheduled at Flag Pole Hill are also at the Meyerson and are now underway.

      I think it will be too hard to organize ourselves to sit together; therefore, plan on choosing our own seats, and maybe you can stop some RPCVs if the crowd isn't too large.

      Best wishes,

      Ed Hromatka
      972-722-5254 - home
      214-767-2169 - work