Memorial Day Dallas Symphony Concert Moved fom Flag Pole Hill to Meyerson

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007

      Because of rain, the Memorial Day Concert of the Dallas Symphony has been officially moved from Flag Pole Hill to Meyerson  in Downtown Dallas and will start at 8:00 P.M..

      The other dance and musical activities previously scheduled at Flag Pole Hill are also at the Meyerson and are now underway.

      I think it will be too hard to organize ourselves to sit together; therefore, plan on choosing our own seats, and maybe you can stop some RPCVs if the crowd isn't too large.

      Best wishes,

      Ed Hromatka
      972-722-5254 - home
      214-767-2169 - work