Our Annual Dallas Symphony Orschestra at Flag Pole Hill on Memorial Day

  • e_hromatka
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 5:33 AM
      The Memorial Day program at Flag Pole Hill is different this year. A
      variety of performers from country/bluegrass and rock musician to
      ballet folklorico dancers will be performing at Flag Pole Hill starting
      at 4 PM on Memorial Day. Paul Varghese and Aaron Aryanpur are the
      opening act.

      Since we think that the Dallas Symphony Orchestra will be performing
      last, we are keeping our earlier announced get-together time of 7 PM.
      As usual, we will set up our lawn chairs back up the hill between the
      orchestra and the park pavillion. The fireworks are always very good
      too.

      If in doubt where to sit, call Ed on his cell phone at 214-564-7201
      after you get there. Flag Pole Hill is at 8007 East Northwest Highway
      at Buckner in NE Dallas.