Results!

  • Brynne Sissom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2007
      Hello All,

      We had a terrific Earth Day clean up on Northwest
      Hiway today! The Brannons, Courtney Bauman,
      myself and Roger and Kathy Chapin participated. We
      left 8 bags of trash, old crummy boards, and
      construction debris for pick up by the city.

      Afterward, we enjoyed lattes, cool drinks and snacks
      at the Starbucks in the B&N store. Yippee! Great
      turnout and fun time for all.

      Several cars honked their appreciation to us as they
      drove by...
      I hope you all will join us in three months when we
      clean again. We make a difference in Dallas!

      Heads up for the Happy Hour TUESDAY at the Gingerman
      and the fun-raising party May 5--Kathy Carson needs a
      head count soon...
      Brynne Sissom

      http://mail.yahoo.com