Events scheduled for weekend of March 30?

  • bmdoty23
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 10:52 AM
      Hello all,
      I'm a relatively new RPCV living in ARKANSAS, but considering a move
      to Dallas. I'll be in the city next weekend (March 30-Apr 1) for an
      interview and would like to find out if anything is planned for that
      weekend. I will be staying with a friend of mine but would love to
      meet some RPCVs in the area on the off chance that I end up moving to
      Dallas in the future. Thanks!